I Love Boobies

 


 


 

 
 


 
 
 
I had the sincere pleasure of hanging out with my sweet friend Shaney jo Darden, at her Keep A Breast Pop Up Shop in Encinitas a few days ago.  Keep A Breast is the leading youth-focused, global, nonprofit breast cancer organization.  Their outreach relies on grassroots actions at all levels through art, education and awareness.  She founded KAB in 2001 by organizing a series of homegrown art and fashion events.  The whole inspiring story can be read here.  The shop is open for just one month, and there are many cool events planned that you can learn more about it on their blog.  The store is filled with "I LOVE BOOBIES" swag and my favorite new yoga pants too!  Shaney jo's passion for breast cancer prevention gave us both goose bumps as we talked about her involvement and how they have engaged, educated, and mobilized an entire generation of young people through our unique approach.  Her overflowing heart and her big smile have made a huge impression.  She is filled with love and I am so proud to know her.  Stop in and say hello!
 
 

 

Comments

  1. Anonymous07 May, 2013

    Hey there! I've been reading your website for some time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Atascocita Tx! Just wanted to mention keep up the fantastic work!

    Check out my web site ... free minecraft accounts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts