Cinnamon & Pumpkin











I love the season of Fall for many of the typical reasons. The colors of Fall have always been my very favorite, with shades of brown, orange, red, yellow and green.  I love the smell of cinnamon and pumpkin. I even like the colder evenings that allow me to wear sweaters.  But what I don't care much for is the pace at which life begins to quicken with each day after Halloween.  With the first day of November I begin to feel the first pangs of stress.  So little time and so much to do...sound familiar?

"When things are handled moment by moment, you find out that everything is fine, everything is smooth, everything is right where it should be." -John Roger 

Happy Day!



Comments

  1. I just happened upon your blog. I love it!! Beautiful work. I look forward to reading more.
    Sara
    Italy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts